Why choose Pampered Pups over boarding?
- Your pet is more comfortable staying in the comfort of its own environment. It saves you and your pet the stress of going to and from the kennel. Your pet gets customized care so it maintains it’s normal schedule. You are likely to save money over a kennel especially when you get home “after hours”.
How far ahead should I book?
- Please book as far ahead as possible so we have time for a meet and greet and time to get your place on the schedule. Normally that is 2 weeks ahead for new clients and 1 week ahead for current clients. Please book at least one month ahead for Fourth of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas as these fill up fast.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Multi-day assignments cancelled with less than 48 hours notice are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. One week’s notice is due prior to Thanksgiving and Christmas. Once an assignment has started, full payment is due regardless of early return (unless prearranged).
How long have you been in business?
- Since 2001
How do I book?
- Use the “contact us form” on the home page or “create account” button in the Pet Sitters Plus box also located on home page.
Will my pet always have the same sitter?
- We will do our best to ensure your pet will have the same sitter and you will always (except in case of emergency) have the opportunity for you and your pet to meet the sitter beforehand.
Will you also take in my mail and newspapers and water plants?
- Yes, that is included in our service. Extensive outdoor watering may incur an additional charge.
Do you have references?
- Yes we do and you may read the testimonial page of this website also.